Tony Bowker

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Tony Bowker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 06:43 pm:

A big shout out for Tony Bowker for delivering my fenders from chickashaw to los angeles . He's a class act .This is what being a T owner is about.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 08:16 pm:

John, The fenders are not the only thing he delivered. I think the count was up to four deliveries last I heard. Two of the deliveries were major items. (2 complete, and very rare cars) I agree with you that Tony is a stand up type and was a pleasure to be dealing with. Hope the fenders are what you wanted and arrived safe .... I tried to wrap them well. ... Donnie Brown ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Donnie, sorry---this is meant for you too. The fenders are immaculate! Thank You!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

If you really like Tony, put in his name for the Rosenthal award. He really deserves it.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 11:53 pm:

Tony was bring me back west a few things but the seller and I couldn't make a deal but his offer help
Was proof enouf he just what makes this hobby great

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 12:40 am:

Tony brought back a Prus head for me. He is a great guy and does a lot for the Hobby. He is all ways helping someone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 12:44 am:

The head is sitting in the Barn next to the Coupe, it is lusting for more power.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 03:11 am:

Tony, the head or the coupe??
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 03:13 am:

Tony, the head or the coupe??
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 11:05 am:

I can feel the engine running stronger and it's not even together yet.....Smile. The head is going to push me in to finishing the 13 engine project with a Scat crank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 07:15 pm:

The Coupe.....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration