Will Copeland: How is James Doing?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Will Copeland: How is James Doing?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 10:50 am:

Just hoping to hear some good news about the brave little guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 10:56 am:

I just keep saying prayers when thinking of him which is often. Also hoping to hear some good news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 02:40 pm:

Will has another post titled "Up date on my Grandson" That's where you'll find the information your requesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 02:59 pm:

Link to the other thread.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/626522.html?1458759388

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Thanks for bringing this up Jerry. I say a prayer every morning for him and his family and been planning on emailing Will, but by the time I get up and S.,S.,S., well, it's long forgotten. I see now Will has posted. Time to get to that before I forget! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration