Update on my Grandson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Update on my Grandson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 12:52 pm:

Sadley things are going downhill for him. His last scan showed the cancer has spread to his liver and two spots on his lungs and also they found another spot on his skull bone. The cancer on his kidney has not gone down in size. He was supposed to have the kidney removed last week but the surgeons thought it was to risky of an operation because of the size of the tumor that is attached to the kidney. In the beginning he was at a 40 % chance of beating it, Now they have dropped it down to only 20%. My son is trying to get him transferred to St Jude's in Chicago. We are crossing our fingers that he can get a bed this week but there's a lot of red tape that needs to cleared first. This is month number 5 he has been in the hospital. He spent his 4th birthday in the ICU. I've asked the Dr's to let him be taken outside for just a few minutes so he can breathe a little fresh air but that was out of the question. It seems like every other week he goes back to ICU for something. He's back in primary care today but last we he was back in the ICU because of his breathing. I will never lose faith that he will beat this cancer but every week the dr's tell more bad news. I've given up on the hope that he will ever come to Florida. I will just be happy that he is still alive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 01:07 pm:

Will,

I'm sorry to hear that he is not improving but my prayers continue for you and your Grandson as well as all the family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 01:09 pm:

I'm sorry to hear of your family's sorrows. I guess I missed the first post if this is an update. My prayers go out to you and your family with special grace for your grandson. It will take a better man than me to explain life.

Ken Kopsky and family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 01:28 pm:

I continue to pray for your grandson and for your family. I am so sorry to hear that there has been more bad news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 02:56 pm:

So sad for you and your entire family. There is not much worse than needing to deal with things like this with children. We will continue to think of him and send prayers his way every day.
Good luck! Be strong. And visit with him when you can.
Still hoping,
Wayne and Linda Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 03:43 pm:

Still praying, miracles can and do happen. Hang tough my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 04:50 pm:

So very sorry to hear that he's not improving. I'm still praying he'll be okay and pray for strength for your family. God bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 05:26 pm:

Will, faith is the best thing to get you through this situation, no matter what the outcome.
Blessings to your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 05:56 pm:

Thank You for taking the time to update us. We will continue to keep your grandson in our daily prayers, and we will keep faith that our Lord will see James through this.
Ellen and Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 11:37 pm:

Will continue to pray for your grandson and the entire family. I am very sorry to hear he is not improving.
Barb & Les Von Nordheim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 07:27 am:

Will, we will continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry to hear he isn't improving. I have grand children this age and I cannot imagine what you are going through. May God be with you and your family during this incredible struggle.
Your friend,
Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 07:43 am:

May God and His everlasting love bring you and your family comfort at this most difficult time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 08:30 am:

Praying for the poor kid. Never give up the faith.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 09:06 am:

Praying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 09:09 am:

This is when this forum is at its very best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

Thank you everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

Will I can't imagine what you are going through. Your family is in my prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 06:15 pm:

Will thank you for the update.
I think of and pray for you and your grandson daily.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration