Wanting to make a Model T badge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Wanting to make a Model T badge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cameron Whitaker, Oklahoma City on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 08:45 pm:

I want to make a Model T badge for the upcoming fly-in at the Old Kingsbury Aerodrome. I would like one that says either "I drove a Ford Model T" or "I rode in a Ford Model T", along with a picture or two, for all the guests who ride in and drive the Ts over there. Is there anyone here who can help me?

Sadly, I am very rusty at making things like this, and I have a lot of other projects to work on that I have promised to others. I just don't have much time to relearn how to do all this and work on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

Cameron
If you print it in reverse with a laser printer onto plastic overhead projector sheets, then you can transfer the laser ink to brass sheet. The brass sheet can then be etched using a solution that you can buy at a good electronics shop for etching printed circuit boards. Hope this helps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

Cameron, Get a hold of Brent Mize. He makes badges and other things like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 02:21 pm:

Can't believe it's been eight years already but the pins below were made available at a reasonable price and a high quality. They must have been if I bought six. :-) I forget who had them made and sold them but the envelope says "S.A.T. Enterprises" out of Farmington Hills, Michigan.

On the back of the die stamped one it reads Pincrafters.

http://www.pincrafters.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

Ken;
Wish I would have seen those badges at the Centennial, I would have bought one.
U wouldn't want to sell one, would u?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

Richard, sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 06:37 pm:

As a last resort, those are on eBay Richard.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

Ken, did u get my message?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 07:29 pm:

Not yet. Did you send a PM or email?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 07:42 pm:

Just got one that said your PC died. Nothing else.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration