Old Photo - Out Door Line Up Of Specially Adapted Fords

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Out Door Line Up Of Specially Adapted Fords
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 10:57 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 - 11:20 pm:

I see things haven't changed much, our indigenous folk in Australia still turn newish cars into "specially adapted" ones

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Miller, Sequim WA on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 11:28 pm:

Looks like a Pre-Race meeting to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 11:55 pm:

What would the scaffold brace on each car be for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, March 25, 2016 - 10:48 am:

Difficult to see, but I'm pretty sure at lest the second and third from the left are TT's based on bigger rear tires.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration