Spark plug wrenches what tears foe either

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Spark plug wrenches what tears foe either
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, March 25, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

Bruce's book shows the curved one as 1915-17 and the other as 1920-27 is this right not a whole lot of information out there on these Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, March 25, 2016 - 04:29 pm:

sorry keypad going bad should have said what years for either
bummer I still type with one finger Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, March 25, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

Bob

Earlier post with good info..

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/537828.html?1430496170

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 12:48 am:

Robert, does your computer see the links easily?
What I found was the painted ninety degree wrench is from 1913 or 1914 until around 1920.
The sleek curved unpainted one appears to be 1920 until 1927.
How is your T project coming along?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 09:09 am:

Yes I see the link Bruce's book shows the bent one from 1914-17 also says many changes after that and the un painted says 1920-27
tho photo from Steve with the extra hole in the end was for TT Trucks, project is still in same stage no time, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration