Fan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe raab on Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 08:00 pm:

I picked up this fan at Hershey last year because it looks sort of like Model T, but it has six blades. Now I see someone has a picture of one on Facebook calling it a 1908 Model T fan. Did Ford ever use a fan like this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

My guess is a Dodge in the mid to late teens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 01:35 pm:

The really early T's had a 6 blade fan that was gear driven. It was nothing like the one you show. I agree, it looks like a Dodge fan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration