Front and rear bumpers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Front and rear bumpers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 03:09 pm:

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting another fine model T gent I responded to a post on the forum about a set of free bumpers and pm'd the man. He called me while I was in florida and when I found out where he was located I called and told him it was to far out of route. This man and his wife drove 150 miles each way to deliver the near perfect bumpers to Macon GA. Thank you for being so nice to us and good things happen to good people. Thanks to the forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration