2016 Easter Show - St. Louis Model T Club Rapid Assembly T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 Easter Show - St. Louis Model T Club Rapid Assembly T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 03:19 pm:

The St. Louis chapter of the MTFCA was present in force at the annual HCCA Easter car show in Forest Park. The club put on a demonstration with their rapid assembly Model T. The demonstration ends with startup and driving forward and reverse, showing that the car is operable. Here are some pics, sorry, I did not catch the total elapsed time:

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 05:16 pm:

Mark, the first show the built took over ten minutes. That is me in the back ground with the blue shirt and suspenders holding a mic to my mouth. The second show they did better with a time of 8:50.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

Steven, remind me again. (Pretend I am old and forgetful...) What is the club's all-time record for the assembly?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Thum on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 10:58 pm:

about seven minutes

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration