Select Model T Pics from 2016 St. Louis HCCA Easter Show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Select Model T Pics from 2016 St. Louis HCCA Easter Show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 03:33 pm:

Here are some pics of Model Ts from today's HCCA Easter show in St. Louis' Forest Park.

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 04:16 pm:

Here are a few more pics:

pic1

pic2

pic3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 05:03 pm:

I had hoped to make it over there, but the large family gathering at my daughter's lasted until after 1:00 and experience has shown through the years that cars start leaving the show in large numbers by then. (Understandable... many people have family dinner obligations on Easter Sunday.) The rain we had been promised was also moving in.

When the grandkids get too old for egg hunts, I'll probably start coming to the Easter Show again. Probably went for the first time in 1978 and didn't miss it for the next 25 years or so. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration