What great day :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What great day :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 08:10 pm:

My 18 year old son Caden and I had our 1915 model T Ford out for the first time this year. It started on the 1st pull of the crank after sitting waiting patiently for spring. What a beautiful day for a drive! This was Caden's first time driving the Ford. After a few pointers, instructions, and me cranking a stalled engine 4 times, he got the hang of it. I wish I had my camera with me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

Rightly proud dad

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 08:51 pm:

Methinks yer doing the self-commencing wrong ... he who stalls, starts !!

Regards,
Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

Darren,

That's great! What a wonderful way to spend some time with your son.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration