1919 t touring bill of sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1919 t touring bill of sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenneth mullins on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 09:09 pm:

would like to know how to search this particular serial number.if this car still exists i would like to put this bill of sale with this car and its current caretaker.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

Needle in a haystack.

Without a searchable data base of current registered motor number of autos from last century, out of luck.

Some state DMV's do provide search, but most charge for printouts. FL provided me with search via make, model, and year only. But the printout did have motor numbers and VIN's listed, no persons or addresses. Searched 'Ford' 'Model T' and years '1909-1927'

Got pages of 1923 Fords with fancy modern VINs, lots of street rods in FL are '23 T buckets :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 09:39 pm:

Two chances: slim and none. California and some other states destroy their records after a few years. You could post the number here and on the other forums and hope that somebody has it, but the odds are very much against it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenneth mullins on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 09:50 pm:

thanks, that 1919 t touring serial is 3067768

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 10:10 pm:

I have motors 3319403 and 3354608....not close enough :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 12:45 pm:

I can get a little closer with 3275690

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration