OT Garage in India on Goofle Earth Street scene

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Garage in India on Goofle Earth Street scene
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 09:22 pm:

While killing time today I searched for India. I zoomed in on a small town and found this open air garage on the Street Level option
garage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

(Message edited by 404_not_found on March 27, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

Looks about right. They probably work part time as a service agent for some big American co.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 09:50 pm:

A lot of Indians came to AFG to work for the various contractors doing work there.
HARD working and loyal to anyone who would take care of them. We often performed
miracles under the ugliest of conditions and these guys never blinked an eye. I made
a little extra effort to get them decent sleeping arrangements or food when I could and
they would have followed me into the fire if I asked. Only ever had a problem with one
Indian and one Nepali in three years there. Otherwise, they were everything a team lead
could ever hope for x2. I wish I could find some of those guys and import them to work
for me here, back home. Instead, it is tough to find anyone who isn't a princess or a flake
or a drunk/druggie.

I marvel at what spoiled pansies most Americans are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Typical of what we have here (rural south Ecuador)and was just at one like it this morning getting an oil change :-) Have never dealt with Indians, but agricultural Ecuadorians are the hardest working people we've encountered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 11:58 am:

I`ve been going to India for 40 years--we launched a small company there--very successful with hard working knowledgeable people.I totally agree with Burger in Spokane....Headed back in May for our annual Board of Directors meeting. Paul

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration