MTFCI

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: MTFCI
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 08:25 am:

Is the Int. site down, cannot get in this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 08:27 am:

I was in there about 20 minutes ago, but there were no new posts in the forum. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:28 am:

It's working for me. I just posted a question.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 05:37 pm:

Registered last night to have another place to learn. Haven't received my OK yet. Does it take a while to be let in?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

I believe it took two days when I signed up there a few years ago. Not unusual for club websites.
When I signed up to comment on the EFR site, it was because I wanted to thank someone for posting some wonderful photos of a tour they were on. But it was a poor time to sign up there. Most of the EFR top crowd was busy with NLNB and OCF as well as an affiliated swap meet that all shortly followed the meet that photos had been posted about. They are a small but active group (passionate about the pre-T Fords), but most of the active membership was busy for for a few weeks. So I do not fault anybody at all! But it took about three weeks for me to become able to comment and thank someone for the wonderful photos they had taken time to post.

While I do personally prefer this website? I do firmly believe that both club sites are important for the model T hobby, as well as a few other off-club sites, that I generally do not participate in due to my stubborn dislike of the computer culture. But that is a different subject. Sorry for the drift.
Welcome to the affliction!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration