Roadster body irons help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Roadster body irons help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Snyder on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 04:29 pm:

Anybody that has pictures of the body irons ,and differences between the open cars ,and years can you post them . my roadster had a California hardtop conversion . im trying now to put together everything for a roadster its a 21 with the j hook going over the body as there are no holes there .i have no top parts or body irons . just trying to gather info and or parts ....Newb Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 07:42 pm:

Mike.I have a bunch of body irons for mounting to bows.If you figure out what you need,I can probably help you.Just holler.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Snyder on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 09:03 pm:

Jack thanks for the reply i've posted pictures on my build thread "Newb and a pile of 21 runabout", and some explanation of what i have .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration