Fore-Door Ford T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fore-Door Ford T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 08:45 pm:

I don't want just the doors. I want the whole car!

Then again? Maybe they could fit the '12 runabout project pile I have and it would look more like a torpedo roadster that way??????
Thank you Jay!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:09 pm:

And the spokes were pinstriped? Wow.
Cool ad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 10:05 am:

Spokes were pinstriped from about 1910 - 1913. The pinstripes are sometimes seen in old photos of early 1914 Ts. Perhaps they were using up wheels that were in stock with pin striping already applied.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 10:42 am:

Here is a better image of the pin striped wheels.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration