The phone just rang the other day......

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: The phone just rang the other day......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 01:26 am:

... and it was a german number???
It turned out to be Dave Hjortnes son, which was with his father in Denmark to visit old family relatives. They where in Elsinore (yes, city of Shakespeares Hamlet) which is just 15 miles from my home. I haven't seen David since Chickasha in 2010.
We agreed to meet the next morning and I of course took one of the T's so we could take it for a spin. We had a couple of nice hours in the North Zealand coastline.
Always nice to meet with fellow T'ers.

Look forward to meet more of you :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 09:01 am:

Always nice to hear of Model T enthusiasts getting together to spend quality time, especially when they can see each other's Model T's! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration