Need Some One Who Can Speek Swedish to Help Us

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need Some One Who Can Speek Swedish to Help Us
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 04:06 am:

We Need Your Help!
We need someone in Sweden to make a phone call and get some information for us
We do Not speak Swedish and they do Not speak English
Your help would be greatly be appreciated

-Don Watson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Benoit on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 05:12 am:

Don, if it's T related and you are on Facebook there is a pretty active Swedish Model T group. I'm sure one of those guys could help. Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 08:28 am:

I believe Dick Lodge from St. Louis-Mo does some translating and he may know someone who could help.
Perhaps you could contact him for assistance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 08:35 am:

I suggest a pm to Roger Karlson. Roger frequently posts on this forum. A Google search of his name and "MTFCA forum" will pull up a thread with his name and pm info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 08:51 am:

Roger Karlson has a post on the Ford Tire Repair Kit a bit further down

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 09:07 am:

The Swedish Chef from The Muppets immediately comes to mind ....

Sorry,

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 09:41 am:

Agree

Best bet is Roger Karlson, his English is perfect, and his T knowledge is great too, really nice guy. Visited me when his family was in FL at wallyworld. :-)

email Roger @ below:

hepcat65 AT hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Thanks for the plug, Dennis, but I only do Dutch. Others have already beat me to the suggestion that came to my mine immediately, i.e. Roger Karlson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 11:15 am:

Thanks Dan :-)

Sure I can help, Don - just mail me at the address Dan wrote above or phone me at 01146 705434338 (it's 5:14 PM here now)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 12:34 pm:

Thanks everyone!
I have been in touch with Roger Karlsson

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 01:00 pm:

Roger,
Never mind that we were misspelling your name.....

Maybe "Karlson" is the Americanized version?

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

No problem Rob :-) To americanize it like most Swedish-Americans did, it would be Carlson, but I don't think I'll be moving over, just visit (rarely, unfortunately)

Don, the guy will call me when he's back at his wrecking yard tomorrow where it stands. I'll call you and let you know what he finds.

(it's about a non T related car deal)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 12:26 am:

I like to see our T community helping friends all over the world, whether its for a specifically T related thing or not. If the rest of the world would be a lot more like most model T people, 3/4 of all people's problems would just end.
Thanks guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 12:35 am:

Ought to be numerous Swedish T owners in Mini-Sota.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 02:26 am:

^ Not really........full of Norwegians.......uffda.......then.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 03:44 am:

Yeah, what Craig said--Swede walks into a bar and says, I just heard the greatest Norwegian joke!
Hold it fella, says the Bartender--I'm Norwegian, that big lunk over there, my bouncer, is Norwegian--the head waitress over there is Norwegian--you still want to tell that joke??
Nah, says the Swede--I don't want to explain it three times!
:-)
(If you're Norwegian, just reverse it!)
All in good fun! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 07:19 am:

Let us not forget the Scandinavians ....

Ole & Lena celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary

After the guests had left - Ole came to Lena in the kitchen ...

" Lena - these have been wonderful years but I have strayed on occasion ....

When I did - I put a soybean in the top drawer of my dresser "

Lena was upset ....

But she was also curious ....

So she went to look in the drawer & found (3) soybeans and a crisp $20 bill .....

" Ole - I found this in the drawer ....

What about the $20 bill ? "

Ole replied ...

" Well Lena I was saving those soybeans but then they hit $20 a bushel ..... "

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration