Holley G fuel mixture adjustment

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Holley G fuel mixture adjustment
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 04:46 pm:

I recently purchased a 1915 runabout that uses a Holley G brass carburetor. Is the mixture adjustment the same as a NH? That is, normal running is about one full turn open?

Thanks for your help. I will sit back and listen.

Best regards,
Mike Hanson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 05:42 pm:

Mike on our 16 1 turn seems about right

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

I have a Holley G that is missing the adjustment.

They are evidently not being reproduced.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 08:04 pm:

James,

I have tons of extra Holley G parts. Send me a PM and I can fix you up. The only thing I don't have are any brass float bowls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 08:09 pm:

Any thoughts on the amount of adjustment normally used? Thanks. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

Open a turn from full closed. Start the car. Adjust to wherever it runs best while driving.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration