Who turns your crank!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Who turns your crank!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Adkisson on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 07:07 pm:

4th of July 2015

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Adkisson on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 07:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 07:14 pm:

Greg,

Why have you been holding out on us since the fourth of July?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

My crank is always up and ready to turn !

crank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Greg,

With that image " crank " has taken on an entirely new meaning .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

See Greg ....

Frank upped me one with an image .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

Dennis, there's no way that photo was taken in Ely, Minnesota on the 4th of July. There's no snow on the ground.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Myers_____Pittsburgh, PA on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

Ms. Pennsylvania

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 08:36 pm:

Miss Tustin
T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

Must be nice. The only "miss" I get is with my coils!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

Christina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 07:44 am:

If you boys would pay attention to all the photos you will notice that Frank doesn't have a young lady in front of his car...I wonder where they both have gone off to?....You know they don't call him "Fast Frank" for nothing! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 08:27 am:

I was waiting for Christina to make her annual appearance!! Thanks Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 11:21 am:

What Ron said!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:46 am:

I never seem to get tired of that photo. I sure do like brass :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:49 am:

Brass ? What brass ? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 02:41 am:

Miss Minnesota's eyebrows say it all for me.
Look at the shape of the "down-hook" on the outer edges of those brows. Angry soul. Sorry ma'am.
Just like my wife's brows. No.
No.
Lovely gal!
No.
Oh my.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 05:50 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 07:18 pm:

Now that would be a fun calendar to do. Get a dozen or so Miss State with pictures next to T's. something different..Put them all together into a Model T Calender.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration