Buying a "Z" head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Buying a "Z" head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 08:41 am:

Just a bit of information some of you may already know. If you buy a "Z" head from Steven Zajicek direct and don't use Ebay or Paypal you can save $20 and purchase the head for $310 + $20 shipping instead of $350 Ebay price. This requires sending him a check or Money Order for $330. I feel Steven's integrity goes without saying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 09:58 am:

Bob:
please post Steve Zajicek's contact info ...i know that i already pay way too much to ebay for both sales and purchase fee , it is always nice to save $20 ... always an optimist ...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

Current Model T Times magazine adv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

For those who were sleeping the past couple of months, I advertised a brand new Z head in these Classifieds for $300.00 and I sold it and delivered it to the buyer at Chickasha. I only had the one head, so I don't have more.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration