Chickasha coupe seller info?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Chickasha coupe seller info?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 02:48 pm:

George house or someone
Do you know who was selling the 25 coupe
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

I think Ron bought it, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Paetz on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

Kirt I did buy it it is now in my shop for sale.
email me if interested I am in Wi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 05:19 pm:

Thanks Bob and Ron

It sure was a straight body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

What a clean T. The T s that come up in my area are always rusty junk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

Looked like a really straight mostly original car. Should be a great project at the right price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 08:54 pm:

metal doors shut nice.
deck lid had brace and lock.
vent door all there.
not a ding in the body.
If I had a trailer there, I would have drug it back to Santa Fe.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration