Jack Darron...Hacked?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Jack Darron...Hacked?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 08:05 am:

Jack,

You may have had your e-mail hacked. I received an odd message from your e- mail address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 08:36 am:

Yup. I got one this morning, too. Fortunately, it went directly into my "Junk" folder, a sure sign something was not copasetic with it. The only time I ever hear from Jack is when someone else has hijacked his email. :-)
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 09:07 am:

I got one too, in my spam folder. I scrolled over Jack's name and an email address for "Coleen" showed up. Deleted it without opening it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Got it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 09:55 am:

Got one too. That is 2 or 3 time this has happened to Jack, that I know of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 03:45 pm:

They got you again Jack. I just received a second one from you late this afternoon. :-(

Sorry I misspelled you name in the original post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 05:45 pm:

Anybody getting spam from the Marine Embassy Guard Association Googlegroups? It is insidious!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 09:14 am:

I did!! Told them we give all our discretionary income to the Paralyzed Polish Parachutist Association. Left 'em stammering :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 03:54 am:

George, now that's funny!!:-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 02:58 pm:

Sorry Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 03:03 pm:

I got rid of my bugs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 03:13 pm:

Good.I have to get a new computer. Don't know what I need. Think I will get a lap top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Monday, April 04, 2016 - 10:38 pm:

Jack -
What did you do to get rid of the bugs in your computer? We are having similar "insect" problems with ours.
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Monday, April 04, 2016 - 10:43 pm:

I don't know "Jack"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, April 04, 2016 - 11:11 pm:

Malaware,advanced system care and "C" cleaner all help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Monday, April 04, 2016 - 11:33 pm:

Thanks, Jack.
Marshall

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration