Old Photo - Taking The Chickens To Market

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Taking The Chickens To Market
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 10:40 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 10:56 am:

I saw a coupe at Chickasha that had a stripe just like that on an original unrestored body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:05 am:

Hah, a real chicken coop. If that cage was on a Fordor it would be a chicken sedan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:32 am:

Back in those days a country doc couldn't be too fuzzy with the payments - maybe it's a doctor in his coupe with his latest payments from farm visits? ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:36 am:

Looks like a cultivator handle sticking out of the trunk. Perhaps a gentleman farmer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:42 am:

This is how flipping other drivers the BIRD got it's start! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:46 am:

That's really a fowl thing to say, Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 12:07 pm:

He's hauling chickens and has an agricultural implement in the trunk and yet he wears a white shirt, tie and jacket. We've come a long way. Today it's common to see people in public dressed in pajama bottoms, slippers and a T shirt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menteer on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 12:08 pm:

Is that a coupe or a coop?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 12:15 pm:

Looking at that gouge on the side of the roof makes me worry what happened to his last load of chickens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 12:18 pm:

That coupe is for the birds!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

That driver is just winging it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 02:19 pm:

I think some of you have laid an egg on this subject. It scrambles my mind on how you guys can come up with all this stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

If that were a Fordor it would be a Quadra-Chicken. :-)

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 03:13 pm:

Does this mean it is a Coop Coupe instead of a Doctor's Coupe?

What came first, the coupe or the egg?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 03:14 pm:

Nice coupe i wish my first coupe would have been in that shape.... It did have chicken feathers in the quarter panel area behind the seat but it was junk and was from a farm in Kansas! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

"Take my wife....... please!" :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVGVJGX--o0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

Uncle Fred has been at it again: picking up chicks with his smooth pickup lines, such as, "Evenin' ladies. Would ya like ta go fer a ride in my little coop? I'd like ta have ya over fer dinner. I believe the preacher is comin' by later and I've heard he is a real fan of legs and breasts at the dinner table."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:00 pm:

The original chicken coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:16 pm:

Is it overloaded? Whats a hen weigh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 08:09 am:

He's on his way to KFC...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:23 pm:

The young guys would like that T. It is a CHICK MAGNET.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen banks on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:25 pm:

Well that's a load of chicken $!#@%

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

I was going to say something else to move this post back to the top.

But I didn't want to ruffle any feathers....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:53 pm:

I wonder how many hens it takes to make a peck?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 10:14 pm:

My dad told me I was born at home and he payed the doctor with two hens and three dozen eggs, now don't tell me I'm not worth anything!!!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration