Old Photo- Commission Forest Fire Service Model T in front of Long Lake Post Office

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo- Commission Forest Fire Service Model T in front of Long Lake Post Office
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 08:38 pm:

NY State splurged on spending for the commission!

that '15 has accessory spare carrier and tire, along with a lap robe bar on the rear of the front seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 09:05 pm:

Looks like a later windshield ??? Short top half?? Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

I had that same tire carrier on my 16 until I put Dayton wires on. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

I wonder if the car's exhaust may have started a few fires too.

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 10:43 pm:

windshield top half is short from 15 on. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 11:10 am:

Can anyone read what temperature the thermometer reads? My puter isn't up to the task.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:16 pm:

Ken, I can't read the numbers but it looks like it is up 6 numbers on the right side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:21 pm:

Call the Long Lake Postmaster and ask him to go outside and look at the thermometer for you :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:26 pm:

I have been there on model T tours. wonderful touring in upstate NY.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 01:18 pm:

Great pic. Long Lake is a regular stop for me during snowmobile season.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration