Bakersfield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Bakersfield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 11:08 pm:

I bought a batch of sticky-back name tags so Forum members can recognize each other at the Bakersfield swap meet.

Can a someone who has a space fairly near the entrance let me know where you will be? I'd like to leave the package of name tags and a felt tip pen on your table so people can pick up a tag soon after coming through the gate.

Tags are free, of course.

Dick Fischer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:35 am:

Cool!! If I go, I will look for one!!!
Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 01:01 am:

Anyone making a quick trip from Tucson to Bakersfield for the swap meet? PLs e-mail me if you need a passenger.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration