Zagelmeyer inspiration

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Zagelmeyer inspiration
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 09:56 pm:

zag
Working on My version of a Zagelmeyer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 10:43 pm:

Looks good!!
A few more pictures please??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 02:52 pm:

Dean, You plan to haul chickens?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 07:05 pm:

Live chickens would keep well on a long camping trip. No ice needed Just water and feed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 07:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

Thanks for the info, Rob - I was about to ask Dean just what the heck was a Zagelmeyer !!!

What a cool camp-car !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

Boy that would be dangerous driving down the road like that it takes up two lanes! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 11:59 pm:

I think this Zagelmeyer is the inspiration for Dean.
zagel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 12:08 am:

Yes Peter that is the one. Made some more progress today.zag

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration