OT - Should I buy this trailer ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Should I buy this trailer ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 08:45 am:

What do you think ?

@ https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/5444693979.html

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 08:51 am:

Yes,you should,and raise it about a foot off the ground!
sheesh that would not even work for a lawn trash hauler in the yard towed behind the lawnmower. What the bleep was that guy thinking?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 08:54 am:

It would make a great drip pan for my T.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 08:55 am:

Clearly that guy has more dollars than sense! That is beyond stupid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 09:15 am:

Simple. Just turn it over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 09:38 am:

But it's' " custom " ..

And it's' " lowered " ..

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 09:50 am:

"Rat Rod" look trailer??? What will they think of next?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen banks on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 11:31 am:

It would be tricky but you could definitely get all four wheels on it,....if you took them off the car first!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

Looks like something Paul Bunyon would use to flip really large pancakes! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

He says he has $1000 invested... try wasted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 03:09 pm:

To me if you was going to build a rat rod trailer you would cut the back end off a ford Taurus and remove the trunk lid and haul your firewood in that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 03:51 pm:

It look's like it would have worked to deliver those air condition units to their pads.Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

Mmmm. . . Pancakes! . . . .
So would this be a "flip" trailer??
Or maybe it's a "Splat-ula!"
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

I could have used it when I had my John Deere riding lawn mower.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

Absolutely
It can be used to remove the crown in a dirt driveway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

?????????????? is all I can say. Grandma always told me, "If you can not say anything good, then do not say anything" That's all I have to say about that ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kohnke Rebabbitting, Clare, Iowa on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

Two times around the block, that front end would be mighty thin, and probably start the neighbor hood on fire from the sparks.

Herm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 08:40 am:

There is just no accounting for taste! What was that P.T.Barnum used to say about suckers, I think the rate is increasing. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration