TOM ARE YOU THERE - re 2016 Aussie Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: TOM ARE YOU THERE - re 2016 Aussie Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare - Just a little South West . on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 06:06 pm:

Hi everyone,
I'm after Tom Miller, Tom if you chance upon this message can you give me a call on 1(415) 763 0302

cheers
David Dare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Monday, April 04, 2016 - 06:28 am:

I'm here. Thanks to Don Booth for alerting me. I confess I didn't see your note until I checked my e-mail at 4:30 this morning before I left for work. I chatted with David this morning prior to his bedtime.

I'm doing spring cleaning at my shop. It beats driving around in snow and freezing rain. I came up with the brilliant idea of moving the blue shelves into the room in the background; the one whose roof is piled with parts. While in the middle of moving stuff, I discovered the previous tenant had used numerous shorter pieces of 2x4s to make the supporting post for that ceiling and opted not to use a proper post and horizontal header. I spent the weekend doing an emergency re-work so forum, phone, TV, and e-mail took a back seat.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration