How does the 25 sedan tail light mount

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: How does the 25 sedan tail light mount
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Stolpestad on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 06:21 pm:

any pics of the tail light ass'y and mounting location would be greatly appreciated.

Most thanks to all of you for the past inputs on my questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 06:31 pm:

I've seen them mounted on the cross bar of tire carrier,and also on the left rear fender using 26-27 style mount.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

Like this:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Stolpestad on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 06:47 pm:

Most thanks. Now all I need is a spare tire carrier. Anybody need a trailer hitch set up? Warm tomarrow so mounting the gas tank and hitting the starter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Stolpestad on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 06:49 pm:

Now all I need is a spare tire carrier. Anybody need a trailer hitch set up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

Fantastic photo Royce! Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 11:24 pm:

Craig,
What size tires do you have on your 1925? It could have 30X3-1/2" or 21" balloon tires. The photo that Royce posted appears to show a 1924-25 carrier for 30X3-1/2" clincher tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 11:56 pm:

Here's the large format Larry:

http://www.shorpy.com/node/4390?size=_original

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Stolpestad on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 08:13 am:

21" Tires

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Stolpestad on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 08:15 am:

Thanks for the pics. Appreciate the input and help very much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:10 am:

Anyone notice the telephone bell box on the wall. Many of those were still in service into the '70s.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration