Forward - Sandy Bonar passing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Forward - Sandy Bonar passing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 12:05 am:

Forwarding a message from my friend Don:

My friend and Model T collector lost his wife this morning about 3AM. I see you posting to the Model T Forum
so I'm asking that you let other collectors know of this loss. I'm not a Forum member.

For your information: Sam Bonar, lived in northern Kentucky, near Foster, KY. Sam seldom if ever posts to the
Model T Forum. Sam has many friends in the hobby and until recently was a regular at the Chickasha, OK sale
and the one in Hershey, PA. He and Sandy attended the Model T get together in Eureka Springs, AR a couple of
years ago. I went up and rode with him for several hours. Sam owns several Model T's although I can't remember
how many (6 or 7).

Please drop a note to your fellow collectors.

Sam and I served together on the USS Oklahoma City CLG-5 during parts of '63 & '64. I got both Sam and Sandy
to come to the Mid-Ohio at least once and Sam came enough times he could finally see there really were differences
in some of the insulators.

Thanks,
Don Woods

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 09:46 am:

Very sadden to hear this news Don. Sandy and Sam are 2 of the finest people I have had the pleasure to know in this hobby. Rest in piece Sandy.
Sheila and Scott Rosenthal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:07 am:

Sam is a fine man, and pretty good at T's too. I only met Sandy once at Chickasha. I'm saddened to hear of your loss Sam. May God be with you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration