Den Hartogh Museum in the Netherlands- Model T and K

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Den Hartogh Museum in the Netherlands- Model T and K
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 09:32 am:

My son and I visited this museum last week and took a couple of pictures. They were closed on Tuesday, so we had to go back the next day.

The Heinekin Firetruck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 09:45 am:

Thanks for posting these great photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:30 am:

Yes, very nice museum. I was in Holland for some meetings 15 years ago and made a point to visit. My recollection is that I saw some mistakes in some of the descriptions of the cars, but can't remember what they may have been.

The text on the side of the car reads "Car of the Century."

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration