What Happens to Old Car Guys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What Happens to Old Car Guys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 12:54 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 03:16 pm:

Old solders never die, they just fade away.
Who said that, General Mccarthur.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

General McArthur said that in his speech when he returned from Korea after he was recalled by President Truman during the Korean Conflict. I was in the army at that time and heard his speech via a radio. Probably late in 1951.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 06:28 pm:

Our tails are in the air!! Right! Trust Me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 06:37 pm:

Maybe we could be like old truckers and get a new Peterbilt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

Ted, that's a good one! Back when I was captain on our local excursion boat, I used to tell my passengers over the PA during my narrative, that "old captains never die, they just get a little dinghy"...some got it, some looked a bit afraid!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

Come to think of it I'm getting closer to the end of that cartoon. Just got one of these.

Now I can go to the bigger flea markets. Or just have fun.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration