How do you post a picture from an I phone?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: How do you post a picture from an I phone?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

I used to post pictures on here all the time until something happened a few years ago and I couldn't figure out how to re-size them. I just got an I-phone 6 and am trying to figure it out. I know people use them to post pictures on here, could somebody tell me how to do it from start to finish? I'm no good with modern technology.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 03:13 pm:

Corey,
I use the app "resize."

Otherwise, you might try emailing the pics to yourself, choosing the small or medium setting if it asks (I believe some email automatically reduce pics). Then download and save the pic from your email and try to load it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 03:22 pm:

I'll try. I went from flip phone to I phone yesterday. I really didn't know what an app was until yesterday. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 03:31 pm:

Test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 03:34 pm:

I didn't have a picture of my T and I'm not home but I installed that resize app and I had a pic of my Hudson. Thanks Rob, now I'm into the 21st century

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

WOOO you're dangerous now Corey! Haha seriously though, I find it a lot easier to take pics and then resize them in the app and post them straight to the forum from my phone compared to any other method.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris becker on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

Thought I could try it as well as I have been playing with my new IPhone 6 as well.

Welcome to the 21 st century

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Once you resize the picture on the IPhone how do you get it on your post here on the forum?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 11:14 pm:

Once you resize it and save it to your pictures the X out of them and get on the forum. When you select add attachment it gives you a choice of where to select the photo so I chose my pictures then click on the picture. Then click on open or upload or whatever it says then it will add the picture. I think I got that right I just learned it today but have done it. 3 times.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 11:24 pm:

Michael,
:
Just click "upload attachment. You'll see this:

Click "choose file, then the window will open showing photo files:

Click on the pic you wish to add:

You'll see the "close" box. Go ahead and click close:

The file is loaded, click on preview to see if it's correct. If you wish to put the pic anywhere other than at the end of the post, cut and copy the address (pic) and paste it elsewhere in your post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

Installed seats and finished valve job and learning to post pictures from iPhone. Lol

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration