A rose is ....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: A rose is ....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

Sometimes something else.
Definitely not a steam valve.

Enjoy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/man-shooting-lawn-mower-loses-leg_us_56f92dd 2e4b014d3fe23777c?cps=gravity_5060_-7707723768621609011

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

That's stupid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 06:56 pm:

Sorry about that.
This was the correct link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-steam-valve-/182066790447?hash=item2a6406c02f:g: LGoAAOSwe7BW0ziC

Stupid iPad

My apologies, how do you edit an existing post?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

Larry, This software was written by Al Gore right after he invented the Internet. I believe there is no way to edit after something is posted which keeps most of us honest! Someone correct me iffin I am incorrect.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kurt Baltrusch on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

Michael - Was that before or after Eckler's invented car restoration?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 08:39 pm:

The original post reminds me of the old saw that the most common last words in the South are, "Hold my beer and watch this!" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

The explanation comes somewhere in the essay describing the systematic thinning of a herd. It's long been known that the human race will bring about its own demise. Can you imagine the fear Darwin must have experienced when he realized where we were headed. He can be thankful he didn't live long enough to watch mankind become a global society of idiots.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

Michael, I think assuming that that poor fellow was an Idiot goes too far! Cause and effect challenged, yes. Remember, our kids are taught that there are no losers in the game of life anymore. Let's be careful with our words here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:05 pm:

What did these post have to do with the Model T forum. Totally off topic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:55 pm:

Willie,
It was my mistake.
The second link was a '26-27 fuel sediment bowl that that some one on eBay thinks is a steam valve.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-steam-valve-/182066790447?hash=item2a6406c02f:g: LGoAAOSwe7BW0ziC

I mistakenly posted the wrong link in my first message.
This is what I get for pointing out some one else's stupidity.
I guess I show my own.

Apologies.
It was T related.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, April 04, 2016 - 09:02 am:

Larry -- You can edit your posts after posting them, but there's a time limit for doing so. I think it's about 30 minutes. You edit posts through your profile page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, April 04, 2016 - 09:48 am:

Larry, in your second post in the thread, you told us what happened. It falls into the category of "unintentional OT," I guess.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Morrison on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 03:48 pm:

We have an early candidate for the Darwin awards. Simply stunning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 04:08 pm:

Now, Now - please be kind..we're all related by six degrees, aren't we?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration