A Big Thank you to Ema at the MTFCA forum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: A Big Thank you to Ema at the MTFCA forum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Martin on Monday, April 04, 2016 - 07:26 am:

Since the big forum shut down about three years ago, I haven't been able to log in to any discussions. Ema persevered with me and we succeeded.
Another Big Thanks go to the two best AMERICAN'S that I know for their skill and perseverance in transporting a vehicle from Arkansas to the Chickasha swap then onto Compton LA for shipping to sunny Sydney, Australia.
They are Donnie Brown and Tony Bowker. With out them both, I don't know what would have happened. Now its up to the Chinese boat driver and his Sat Nave to deliver the goods.
I would also like to mention Kim Dobbins for his offer of help to Tony, Well done guys.
Drive Safely --Neil.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration