SEARS & ROEBUCK MODEL T FORD POWER UNIT ACCESSORY BELT PULLEY ATTACHMENT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: SEARS & ROEBUCK MODEL T FORD POWER UNIT ACCESSORY BELT PULLEY ATTACHMENT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 01:14 am:

For those seeking T accessories.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-SEARS-ROEBUCK-MODEL-T-FORD-POWER-UNIT-ACCESSORY-BEL T-PULLEY-ATTACHMENT-/182079046305?hash=item2a64c1c2a1:g:AtsAAOSwud1XAYft&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 06:24 am:

Can't wait to see what this goes for. I know what I paid for a similar one I bought and this one has almost got there at $83.

Thanks for the link, it will be interesting to watch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 09:32 am:

How does one 'hook' this onto the T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 09:49 am:

Not onto the T chassis...

Onto the T engine, in place of the driveshaft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPMpBYsFfDo

(Message edited by adave on April 05, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 09:49 am:

It looks to me like it bolts on to the U-joint ball housing.

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 10:23 am:

It would mount much like this one:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 11:26 am:

Here's mine that I picked up the last day of an estate sale for $10. No one had a clue what it was for, lucky me! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

PLus they want $85 just for shipping, so that puts it around $170 right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 03:24 pm:

If anyone on the forum buys it, I have a used hay baler belt that should work. Send me a PM. The belt will be free- just pay the shipping.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration