Cottage Grove, MN swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Cottage Grove, MN swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 10:44 am:

Does anyone have details of when and where? Is there a web site? I hear it is the weekend of April 23. If anyone has details I am interested in attending.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 11:17 am:

It's at John Pole's home on April 23. I don't have his address handy at the moment, but it should be up on the T-totalers newsletter for April which isn't posted yet but I would expect it up this week.

http://www.t-totalers.com/current-newsletter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

400 Lincoln Ave Cottage Grove Mn. Starts at 9 am. Bring a dish to pass and a beverage of your choice, if you don't like water. He want's you to RSVP, so Royce send me a PM and I'll get you his number

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 09:35 am:

Got my '13 Touring from a guy in Cottage Grove MN last year. Small world. Love that car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 03:53 pm:

Royce,

I sent an email, but your email won't accept mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 04:03 pm:

I got it Andy. You are clear now.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration