The New Old World Project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: The New Old World Project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 10:41 pm:

A great short video:

http://petapixel.com/2016/04/06/animation-created-using-old-photos-early-1900s/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 05:08 am:

Very very clever!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rolf Oehman on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 09:07 am:

Fantastic video. Like !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 09:21 am:

Holy Cow! That was the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. Excellent pics of vintage Americana...such beauty that not enough people truly appreciate anymore. Thanks Dennis!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 09:33 am:

Wow! Well done, looks like they pulled images from Europe and the U.S.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 10:23 am:

That was fantastic! Thank you for sharing it with us!

jk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 11:04 am:

WOW just WOW!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Really a great video. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 11:28 am:

Enjoyed it! Liked the beginning animation too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Very nice use of some time. In some ways better than the real thing.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 04:46 pm:

How in the blazes did he DO that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Snyder on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 06:34 pm:

Very very cool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 08:17 pm:

Very well done! Awesome! Thank you sharing this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

Thanks for posting ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

Very nice! My Grandpa was born in 1885 and died in 1965. This is representative of his world. Though I doubt there was much of these activities happening in 1931 in Northern Minnesota.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 03:08 am:

Hi Dennis,

Thank you so much for sharing this! That film is an impressive achievement. I especially liked the fanciful "Photograph Animating Machine".

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration