OT car related what I found in the woods today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT car related what I found in the woods today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 12:06 am:

My friends cows flew the coop where a tree fell over his back fence. We went to search the neighbors 40 acres and we found no cows but this old cut down Morris in the woods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 02:37 am:

The one piece windscreen makes it a Minor 1000, late 50's early 60's vintage. They did make a utility version, but this was most likely a sedan. My first modern car was a two door sedan version.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 03:21 am:

Corey,

You have been duped by " Camo Cows " .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 03:31 am:

nothing that couldn't be cured by a 454 and a gallon can of Rustoleum.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 05:12 am:

That might have been a van once? The sedans didn't have such a sturdy chassis sort of visible in the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 08:41 am:

If you jack up a rear wheel you might get it started!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 09:17 am:

There's not much of a chassis on the woodies either, being created from the unibody Minor:

traveller

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration