OT _ Wanted 10 model T's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT _ Wanted 10 model T's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 08:53 am:

It finally happened - I am rich!

I got an email from Ethan at a fiduciary firm in Brussels and he said that they have a blind trust in my name and they need to immediately distribute the proceeds to me.

I am so excited I am having trouble holding my water-glass.

All I have to do is contact him immediately.

I think I'll wait a few minutes before quitting my job just incase the transfer of funds takes a bit of time.
But until then I will begin making plans for a 40 x80 foot barn to hold the cars and other toys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 08:58 am:

Congratulations!! ;) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 08:59 am:

Fred when you talk to Ethan ask him if he still has the blind trust in my name. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher McCulley on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 09:02 am:

I think Ethan once worked in Nigeria. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 09:29 am:

Fred, When you get the money I have a great snow ski resort here in south Texas you need to invest in before all the shares are snapped up! :-)

Years ago I received a email stating that I was the heir to the LATE Bill Gates estate. I wrote the person back and asked them if Bill Gates knew he was dead!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 11:19 am:

BTW Fred you would need at least 19 model T's so you could have 1 for each year they were produced and with that much money I think your garage plans are slightly on the small side :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 12:20 pm:

Michael - You can't fool me -

I happen to know that there can't be a snow ski area in South Texas because you don't have any hills.

To make it work you would have to import hills from Mexico and it will be impossible when the really big beautiful wall is built.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 01:15 pm:

Up here in the frozen north, we would like to do some water skiing in our two month summers. Problem is that we can't find a lake with a hill in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 03:07 pm:

Fred, The wall will be paid for with tickets to ski the attached paper mache slopes on the styrofoam snow. Believe me....I wouldn't lie to you, :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 04:45 pm:

With crazy amounts of money almost anything is possible - you want snow in a hot desert? Look at Ski Dubai.. https://youtu.be/5dWc8fNClwI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 07:00 pm:

Update. My wife read this thread and I am in trouble

First she said that I have to increase the size of the barn so her cars can go indoors.
She wants 15!

Second she said that if I invest in a South Texas snow ski area I will not be able visit because the girls will be all be wearing bikini tops.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 07:47 pm:

Ask your wife if she would prefer that the girls wear no tops at all?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration