WTB 12 Rivet housings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: WTB 12 Rivet housings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 11:09 am:

Helping a friend who is looking for a pair of 12 rivet housings ......PM me if you can help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 05:50 pm:

Warren:

You need to clarify what you are looking for since technically 12 rivet rear ends were used in 12, 13, and 14 but the 1912 version is usually called a Clamshell and is narrower than the 13/14 version and they are not in any way interchangeable so as to make a 12 look correct by starting with a 13/14 version.

Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 06:43 pm:

Warren
I see I have a spare set of the '13-14 version

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 06:49 pm:

Les;
What does BTW mean?
I'm not computer savy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 06:54 pm:

WTB; I assume means "want to buy"

BTW: is "bye the way" I believe!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration