Hardware for TT wood deck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Hardware for TT wood deck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Harris on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

I have a 24 TT truck that has a very solid wood deck. I want to add sides and a tail gate. Is their a source for the side brackets and hinges for the tail gate? I have a picture of what I want but someone needs to educate me as to how to add it to the post. John Harris email: gutsyjohn@yahoo.com/ 207 644 1782

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

What I did was search wood wagons

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration