Is this the 11-12 rear axle housings?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Is this the 11-12 rear axle housings?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 06:40 pm:

What is fair market price? They are in nice shape. I'm never going to use them myself

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

Obviously these are 6 rivet ones. The re-enforcement looks lighter than the ones on ebay. Is that older or newer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 07:25 pm:

This type axle housing is late 09 ,10 early 11 . Ford went to twelve rivets on each side in 1911.I would not take less then $3500.00 and would start them out at $ 5000.00 .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

Perry
Thank you for the insight. I really appreciate it. I guess eBay here I come. I've never sold anything there. Bought stuff!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

those are early 1911 with open backing plates. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration