Snyder's Catalog

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Snyder's Catalog
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

Looked thur several pages of the new catalog and the prices are the same as last yr--Way to Go Snyders!!! Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 10:42 pm:

Yeah, but at least one major thing is missing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 11:03 pm:

Terry, Please tell us....what's missing?

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 08:27 pm:

Keith,

My guess as to what is missing would be the coupon for $100.00 in free merchandise! :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

Yeah my coupon was for only $75.00 off, $100.00 minimum purchase.....jeez

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 11:09 pm:

Coupons? I got nothin' but a nice catalog! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 11:15 pm:

I did notice on page T-25 the "engine lift eye" price went up. It's marked at $220.00 each. Proof reader must have missed that one. I do buy alot from them, as they're great to deal with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 12:41 am:

Nope, none of you have found or guessed the item yet. Keith PM'ed me and I told him, He was surprised. Because of the nature of the supplier and Snyder's, I won't reveal it here, but anyone can PM me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 01:13 am:

Terry, have they deleted all the substandard 30 x 3.5" tyres?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 08:26 am:

Allan, apparently not, because they still list the Wards Riverside white tires. I'm not particularly happy with the new batch I got that came factory equipped with a hint of yellow in them already! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 11:12 am:

Terry,

I pm'd you with (3) things I found. One mistake and (2) big ticket items missing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 03:48 pm:

Engines were taken out of catalog. Im still building engines both T and A. Folks can contact me at 330-774-seven one three 0.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 03:53 pm:

"And, now, you know the rest of the story".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 04:05 pm:

I know!! But since Terry emailed me with the answer, I'm not telling!! Once he pointed it out, it was pretty obvious though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 04:11 pm:

Oh, I see the answer was posted while I was waiting on dial up. Oh well. . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 04:59 pm:

David, How are things going in 2009? If I remember correctly it was a pretty good year for me! :-) I thought I was the last person in the lower 48 to have used dial up as I am in a pocket where DSL and all the fancy stuff is not available so for a few years I tried satellite. Grandma and I have just recently bought our first "smart phones" so I now use the phone to blue tooth to my IPad. So far so good but certainly not the $12 per month I paid originally for dial up years ago!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 08:48 pm:

If you thought dial-up was bad in '09, you'd really hate it Now! Plus, I'm not on 56 K, but 33K!! Same problem you had, no cell coverage, nada out here, My ISP says she still has 5 dial-up customers. I think my days are numbered unless some tech change happens soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 11:51 pm:

The other thing deleted from the new catalog is that they are not exchanging or recharging magnets anymore.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration