Michigan Jamboree head count?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Michigan Jamboree head count?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 10:57 am:

Who is planning to attend? I am going, with our 27 Fordor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Schultz_Sheboygan,WI on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 01:51 pm:

I'll be there, driving the car up from Sheboygan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

Hi Dan, It's good to see you on the Forum again... :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Dowell on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 03:05 pm:

Kelly n I will be there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott porter on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 03:38 pm:

Scott and Carren Looking forward to seeing everyone .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon Koll on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 03:51 pm:

Marcia and I are planning on it - even though it is a longer drive for us than going to New York for the Annual Tour this July. 😊

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 05:48 pm:

I'll be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 07:20 pm:

Where and when? Is it a MTFCI event?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 10:40 pm:

http://michiganjamboree.org/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 08:39 am:

Thanks, Gary!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 05:15 pm:

Your welcome. Looks like a nice event but a bit of a trip for me anymore.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration