My son has created a nice memory!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My son has created a nice memory!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 06:41 pm:

A few weeks ago my 1916 Canadian Touring turned 100! I promised my son we would go on an overnight camping trip. Together with another forum member ,Frank Van Ekeran in his 1916 pick up we toured to the Southern most tip of the Australian mainland, Wilsons Promentary National; Park. We travelled about 250 miles over 2 days and had a great time. My son made this short video of the trip on my phone. It was a special time reminding me of trips I did with my Dad in the same car years ago. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdfWaW_cDes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

Warwick, great trip and memories I'm sure. Thank you for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 07:07 pm:

Great video. Looks like a nice trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 07:33 pm:

Fantastic video! Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

Pass the word along to your son that he did a great job on the video. The trip sounds like fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

What a great trip. Great video.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Lyon, PDX, OR. on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 08:40 pm:

The video scared me to death--he keeps driving on the wrong side of the road!! LOL Don

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration