Lang's calender 2016 - April is my T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Lang's calender 2016 - April is my T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joerg Walther - FarFarAway (Germany) on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 11:13 am:

Besides being happy and proud of being chosen for the 2016 calender it could not fit better that my T is the April photo as it will have it's 100s birthday on April 11th (and I did not tell Lang's).

Unfortunately I have to leave for an overnight business trip on Monday but in the morning I definitely will pay it a visit and perhaps a short anniversary ride.

Roll on, cheers,
Joerg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 06:54 am:

Happy 100th.......what timing......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 07:42 am:

I hope you have nice weather for your cars 100 birthday ride. Congratulations and please post a picture if you can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joerg Walther - FarFarAway (Germany) on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 07:47 am:

Thank you so far.
Pictures will follow next weekend.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration