Will there be a Speedster reunion in Lincoln, NE this year?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Will there be a Speedster reunion in Lincoln, NE this year?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieT on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

Does anyone know if there will be a Speedster Reunion at Speedway Motors again this year? If, what are the dates?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 06:03 pm:

Not this year, the next reunion will be June 2017. Speedway hosts the reunion every other year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieT on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 06:08 pm:

Thanks Mike. I guess I'll put it on next years calendar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

Yeah I hoping get there in 17 as well
But this year it be the "race of gentlemen"
One in June in new jersey and Oct in cali

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

Who has participated in the "race of gentlemen "? What can they tell us?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 09:37 pm:

Is the race of gentlemen run on a New Jersey beach? Or is it a hill climb? I've recently seen two different events on television but can't recall which was the race of gentlemen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, April 10, 2016 - 12:29 am:

Pre WW2 drag type racing on the beach first time this October on the west coast
Several T speedsters and later year a double engine T ran
Era correct hot jalopy's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

I guess you don't need me to tell you 2017.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration