Spokes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Spokes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Markham on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 06:21 pm:

This is my fourth year I have my T it is always in the back of my mind if my spokes are strong how can you really be sure?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 06:40 pm:

Is everything tight? No "dust" forming at the contact points? Rap each one with you knuckle. You'll be able hear a problem.

I know, really old school, but cost free and IMHO reliable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 08:27 pm:

Shake the wheel if loose worry and fix it it not take a wood handle tool of your choice tap them if they sound solid your ok
Do repeat once you gone though the driest part of the year for you as well

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration